Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
– Mix 10 ml coconut or jojoba oil with 2 drops of Vetiver and rub on abdominal area to soothe menstrual cramps.
Sleep / Insomnia
– Use your Vetiver/carrier oil blend and apply to the bottom of your feet before bed. Cover feet with socks to help you get a restful night of sleep.
Concentration / Lack of memory
– Mix 2 drops Vetiver oil in a 16 oz amber colored spray bottle and fill the rest with water to create a spritz to spray on yourself before work/school to increase the ability to concentrate.
Sexual Problems / Aphrodisiac
– Mix 3 drops vetiver oil, 6 drops chamomile oil and 6 drops bergamot oil to your favorite carrier oil to create the ideal massage oil to get your partner in the mood.
– Add a drop of Vetiver oil to your choice chemical free, unscented body lotion or oil to relieve dry, flaky, hot skin.
Front Door / EntryWay
– Add to drops of oil to tea lights to keep entryway clear and flowing with good energy
– Diffuse 10 drops of Vetiver and 10 drops of Bergamot to create a cozy, comfortable atmosphere.
– Mix 5 drops of oil in a 16 oz amber colored spray bottle and fill the rest up with water and spray on sheets to create an atmosphere perfect for cuddling in bed.
– Grounding effect which induces sleep.
– Supports immune system.
– Restoring to the body and mind.
Caramel, smoky, woodsy, sweet
Botanical name: Vetiveria Zizanoides
Plant origin: Root
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Aroma: Rich, sweet, heavy
Odor intensity: High
Evaporation Rate: Base note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.