Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
– Drop oil in your hand and inhale the aroma deeply for a headache. Do this 5-10 times.
Hair Growth / Dandruff
– Apply directly to your scalp right after a shower when your pores are open to treat dandruff and promote hair growth.
– Mix one egg, 1 teaspoon each of honey and coconut oil, and 5 drops of rosemary oil. Coat hair in this mixture. Leave in for one hour before rinsing out. Let hair air dry. This mask will leave your scalp healthy and stimulate healthy hair growth.
– Mix 2 drops of Rosemary with 10 ml of your choice of carrier oil and massage your abdomen in a clockwise motion to settle symptoms caused by an upset stomach such as nausea, bloating and indigestion.
Calm / Stress / Anxiety / Worry / Relaxation
– Inhale the aroma directly from the bottle of from a cotton ball to relieve stress and reduce tension caused by anxiety.
Concentration / Lack of memory
– Diffuse or create your own Rosemary infused spray by mixing 10 drops of Rosemary oil in a 16 oz spray bottle and fill the rest up with water. This easy to use spritz will help you focus and concentrate on the tasks at hand.
– Mix 10 ml of carrier oil and 2 drops of Rosemary oil to use as a muscle rub for sore muscles and minor aches.
– Diffuse 5 drops in the center of the house or in your office to bring positive energy and good chi to help achieve your career goals.
– Add 5 drops to candle and burn to create an inviting atmosphere throughout.
– Diffuse 5 drops in a sick child’s room to help breathing.
– Diffuse to decrease nervous tension throughout the house and invite good energy inside.
– Naturally treat pain.
– Supports digestion and respiratory.
– Excellent to use for cooking.
– Helps relieve nervousness.
Scientific name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Oil origin: Herb
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Fresh, woody, herbal
Odor strength: High
Evaporation: Middle note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.