Read on for Peppermint Essential Oil Benefits and how to use.
Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
– Mix 1 drop of Peppermint oil with 5 ml of carrier oil on your temples to relieve headache symptoms.
Hair Growth / Dandruff
– Mix 5-10 drops in the entire bottle of shampoo and use as often as you shampoo your hair to treat dandruff and promote a healthy scalp and hair growth.
– Inhale the aroma from the bottle to relieve nausea and motion sickness
Concentration / Lack of memory
– Add 3 drops of Peppermint oil to a candle and burn it to increase your ability to stay focused and concentrate.
– Mix 2 drops with 10 ml of carrier oil to create a soothing muscle rub.
Wealth and Prosperity
Diffuse 10 drops next to a vase of fresh flowers in the southeast corner to create the ideal atmosphere to encourage positive energy for wealth and prosperity for you and your family.
Fame and Reputation
– Diffuse 10 drops next to photos of people you admire or idolize to positively boost your reputation and bring fame for the goals you set and work hard to achieve.
– Combine with 5 drops of eucalyptus oil and 5 drops of peppermint oil to give your decorative figurines a nice cleaning.
– Inhale the aroma from the bottle to increase alertness.
Workout Room / Gym
– Add 2 drops of Peppermint oil to potpourri bag and hang it in your gym locker or near your gym equipment to keep it smelling fresh.
– Mix 20 drops of Peppermint oil, 2 tbsp of white vinegar, and fill the rest of a 16 oz spray bottle with water and use as disinfectant throughout the house.
– Leave cotton balls with 2 drops of Peppermint oil in corners of the house, around the baseboards and window sills to deter rodents from entering your house.
Peppermint Essential Oil Benefits
– Promotes a healthier respiratory system to help you breathe.
– Improves the health of your digestive system.
– Natural bug repellant.
Minty, spearmint, fresh
Scientific name: Mentha piperita
Oil origin: Herb
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Strong, sharp, minty
Odor strength: Very high
Evaporation: Top note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.
If you have a pre existing heart condition, please do not use this oil without the expressed written consent of your physician.
The health and wellness of you and your family matters to us, and that includes the furry family members. While this oil is perfectly safe for humans, diffusing this oil is NOT safe for cats and dogs.