Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
– Mix with carrier oil and rub on temples to relieve headache symptoms.
– Mix 2 drops per 10 ml of your favorite carrier oil and rub in a clockwise motion on the lower abdomen and lower back for relief from cramps and bloating.
Sexual Problems / Aphrodisiac
– Mix 2 drops of Marjoram oil, 10ml of coconut or jojoba, and warm by rubbing in your hands before applying it to your partner’s shoulders, back, and thighs.
– Diffuse 10 drops of Marjoram oil, 10 drops of Ylang Ylang oil to release and signs of depression or negative tension between you and your spouse.
– Helps to improve digestive health by relaxing the muscles that cause stomach ache, indigestion, and bloating.
– Efficient muscle relaxer that will help you get a restless night of sleep
– Helps to calm the mind
Warm, herbal, woodsy
Scientific name: Thymus mastichina
Oil origin: Herbs
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Warm, slightly spicy, herb-like
Odor strength: Medium
Evaporation: Middle Note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.