Read on for Mandarin Essential Oil Benefits and how to use.
Diffuse: 3-4 drops in your choice diffuser.
Consumption: One drop for every 4 oz of liquid (tea, water, milk)
Mandarin Essential Oil Benefits for Topical: Apply oil directly on to the problem area, for sensitive skin, dilute with your choice of carrier oil.
– Combine 15 ml of your choice carrier oil, 4 drops of mandarin, 2 drops of lavender, and 2 drops of chamomile and massage on your stomach in a circular, clockwise motion.
– Apply a drop of Mandarin oil mixed with carrier oil and massage shoulders, temples, and back of neck to relieve symptoms of menopause.
– Mix 2 drops of Mandarin oil with 10ml of your choice carrier oil and apply on your abdomen and lower back to reduce the buildup of gas that causes bloating.
Sleep / Insomnia
– Mix 2 drops of Mandarin and fill the rest of a 16 oz spray bottle with water. Spritz on pillowcase and sheets to calm your overactive mind. Safe for children.
Love and Marriage
– Diffuse a combination of Mandarin oil, Ylang Ylang oil, and Jasmine oil to give your Marriage a boost of positive energy.
– Diffuse in the kitchen to increase the appetite of a previously sick family member.
– Add cotton balls to a decorative jar, add 10 drops of Mandarin to the cotton balls and leave out for deodorizing effect.
– Diffuse in children’s room with lavender to help overactive children relax.
– Combine 10 drops of mandarin oil, 3 drops of rosemary oil, and 1 cup of water in a 16 oz spray bottle and spray in the air as often as needed to revive the air and help you regain focus.
– Add 3 drops of Mandarin oil to a clean, damp washcloth and throw it in the dryer with freshly washed clothes for a nice, citrus scent.
Mandarin Essential Oil Benefits
– Mood enhancing.
– Promotes relaxation.
Sweet, citrus, fruity, floral
Botanical name: Citrus reticulata
Plant origin: Fruit peel
Extraction method: Cold pressed
Aroma: Sweet, exotic orange citrus
Odor intensity: High
Evaporation Rate: Top Note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.