Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Consumption: Add 2 drops to 4 ounces of water or tea.
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
– Inhale the aroma directly from bottle to reduce the symptoms and tension caused by a headache. Repeat as often as needed until your symptoms have subsided.
– Mix 2 drops of Lemongrass and 10 ml of coconut or jojoba oil and massage it on your stomach to treat symptoms such as nausea, bloating and indigestion.
– Apply 1 drop of lemongrass oil mixed with your choice of carrier oil on your feet to relieve itch caused by athletes feet.
Self Esteem / Depression / Negativity
– Diffuse in a quiet space or mix 1 drop of oil with 5 ml of water in an amber colored spray bottle on your collar or lapel to boost your self esteem and promote positivity.
Wealth and Prosperity
– Diffuse in the southeast corner of your house next to your savings jar to bring positive energy and increase wealth and prosperity obtained by hard work.
Love and Marriage
– Diffuse Lemongrass oil and surround diffuser with pictures of you and your spouse along with items that signify a union between a pair
– Use to flavor meals and aid in healthy digestion.
– Add 5 drops to a candle and allow the lively aroma to bring your family together for game night.
– Mix 30 drops of lemongrass, ½ cup of vinegar, and 1 liter of water, mix and use to sanitize children’s furniture and toys
– Diffuse 5 drops of Lemongrass oil to liven your senses and stay engaged in your work.
Workout Room / Gym
– Combine 2 drops for every 10ml of coconut oil to create a muscle rub to use after a vigorous workout.
– Use one of these simple methods to naturally repel insects using Lemongrass essential oil:
- Mix 5 drops of Lemongrass in a 16 oz amber colored spray bottle and fill the rest up with water. Spritz yourself before going outdoors to repel insects.
- Apply 1 drop of oil to a cotton ball and place around your house wherever insects may enter. Baseboards, window seals, and under your welcome mat is a great place to deter pesky critters from entering your house.
- Add 5 drops of oil to a citronella candle to keep mosquitoes and flies away from your outdoor activities.
Sprinkle Epsom salt with lemongrass oil. Stir in coconut oil to make a paste. Rub this over skin and rinse clean.
Dilute lemongrass oil with witch hazel. Apply to the face to improve the look and feel of the skin.
– Muscle relaxer.
– Supports healthy digestion.
– Has a stimulating effect.
Citrus, herbal, smoky
Botanical name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
Oil origin: Grass
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Fresh, lemon-like
Odor strength: Medium
Evaporation: Top note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.
The health and wellness of you and your family matters to us, and that includes the furry family members. While this oil is perfectly safe for humans, diffusing this oil is NOT safe for cats and dogs.