Topical: Apply oil directly on to the problem area, for sensitive skin, dilute with your choice of carrier oil.
– Inhale the aroma directly from the bottle for headaches and migraines
– Mix 2 drops of Lavender with 10 ml of carrier oil and massage on your shoulders, neck, and chest to relieve hot flashes and sudden mood changes caused by menopause.
Calm / Stress / Anxiety / Worry / Relaxation
– Fill a potpourri pouch with 3 cotton balls, with one drop of Lavender oil on each of them and hang it in your office or wherever you find your stress levels increase.
Sleep / Insomnia
– Add 2 drops to a cotton ball and place under your pillow to naturally induce the body’s sleep process.
Concentration / Lack of memory
– Inhale the aroma directly from bottle or add a drop of oil to a cotton ball and inhale to reduce confusion and forgetfulness caused by the lack of concentration.
Self Esteem / Depression / Negativity
– Diffuse 5 drops in a quiet space and close your eyes and relax or meditate for 30 minutes.
Children and Creativity
– Massage over colicky child diluted with a carrier oil to treat symptoms caused by colic.
Helpful People and Travel
– Display bunches of lavender flowers sprinkled with oil for an extra scent. Fake flowers will work as they will last longer and reapply oil as needed to promote positive energy for safe travels, near or far.
– Add 2 cups of baking soda and 30 drops of lavender oil. Shake over carpet and let it stand for 3 hours before vacuuming to rid any orders in the carpet and freshen the air.
– Add 10 drops of Lavender to your diffuser to reduce anxiety and help you get a restful night of sleep.
– Mix 2 drops of lavender in a 16 oz spray bottle, fill the rest up with water and spray your child’s sheets, pillow cases, and even pajamas for a calming effect to help them sleep.
– Induces calming state of relaxation.
– Soothes skin irritations such as sunburn, or exposure to heat.
– Promotes rapid healing.
Scientific name: Lavandula angustifolia
Oil origin: Flowers
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Floral, fruity, sweet
Evaporation: Middle note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.