Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
Calm / Stress / Anxiety / Worry / Relaxation
– Add 2 drops to your shower to take advantage of a stress relieving steam shower.
Concentration / Lack of memory
– Inhale the aroma directly from bottle before a big test, interview, or busy day at work.
– Using your diluted mixture of 2 drops of Lavandin to 10ml of carrier oil, massage oils onto your sore muscles as needed.
Self Esteem / Depression / Negativity
– Make your own spritz to apply on your wrists whenever your mood is down by mixing 2 drops of Lavandin oil, 2 drops of Ylang Ylang to boost self esteem and uplift your mood.
– Because of it’s high concentration, Lavandin is an excellent addition to your DIY cleaning agents. Simply mix 14 drops of Lavandin, 22 drops of Lemongrass, 2 oz of water, stored in an amber glass misting bottle and use on your countertops and sinks.
Master Bedroom/Children’s Bedroom
– Sanitize and Deodorize your mattresses by using this DIY spray whenever you wash your linens
- Mix 1 cup of water, 2 drops of Lavandin oil, 1 cup of distilled white vinegar, in a 16 oz amber glass spray bottle and spray liberally on your mattress as soon as you remove linen. Let it air dry until you put your linens back on.
– Taken internally to treat anxiety, insomnia, depression, restlessness, and promotes sleep.
– Topically efficient for bug bites, minor cuts, scrapes, and abrasions.
– Treats cough by reducing the amount of phlegm build up in your respiratory tract.
Light floral, powdery-similar to lavender, just more intense.
Scientific name: Lavandula hybrida grosso
Oil origin: Flowers
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Camphoraceous with floral undertones
Evaporation: Middle note
Origin: France or Spain
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.