Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Consumption: One drop for every 4 oz of liquid (tea, water)
Topical: Apply oil directly on to the problem area, for sensitive skin, dilute with your choice of carrier oil.
– Inhale the aroma from 1-2 drops directly from a handkerchief for immediate relief from symptoms caused by menopause such as dizziness, and hot flashes.
– Apply a warm compress to your abdomen and lower back to soothe menstrual cramps. To create a compress, simply fill a bowl with 1 cup of water and 5 drops of oil. Next, soak a 100% cotton cloth in the water, wring out the water and apply to the desired area.A warm compress will be about the temperature you use to wash your face, not scalding hot and not ice cold. The compress may get cold after several minutes of use so you may want to add some more warm water to your bowl as you rewet and reapply.
Self Esteem / Depression / Negativity
– Carefully put a few drops in the bottom of your shower so it will be activated by the steam. This will enhance your mood in the morning. CAREFUL not to slip and fall.
Clogged Pores/Oily Skin
– Add 2 drops to your favorite facial moisturizer to reduce clogged pores and the look of oily skin.
Health and Family
– Add 5 drops to a 16 oz bottle and fill the rest up with water and spritz in the center of the house to promote positive energy for good health and the health of your family.
Helpful People and Travel
– Add 2 drops of oil to a candle and burn in the northwest corner of the house surrounded by pictures of people you admire.
Front Door / Entryway
– Diffuse and sprinkle around entryway in new homes, buildings, and offices as this oil is ideal in blessing new dwellings.
– Mix 2 drops of Geranium with 2 drops of Ylang Ylang and add to diffuser or to a candle and burn safely to promote good communication and romance between you and your partner.
– Add a drop to your child’s sheet to freshen and promote a night of sleep.
– Add 5 drops to a 16oz spray bottle and spray around your office to cleanse the air.
– Provides a sense of peace and a state of calmness.
– Improves the appearance skin to provide a healthy, clear complexion.
– Stimulates hair growth.
– Naturally repels insects.
Green, floral, sweet, earthy
Scientific name: Pelargonium graveolens
Oil origin: Flower
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Rose-like, green and floral
Odor strength: High
Evaporation: Middle Note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.