Read on for Eucalyptus Essential Oil Benefits and how to use.
Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Benefits via Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
– Combine equal portions of eucalyptus oil and apple cider vinegar. Apply to wounds or bug bites.
– Inhale the aroma from cotton ball or directly from bottle to relieve headache symptoms. Repeat as needed.
– Fill a spray bottle with 1/2 cup of a carrier oil, and add 15 drops of eucalyptus oil. Spritz it over feverish skin.
– Diffuse in bedroom overnight to calm cough and loosen mucus.
– Mix with carrier oil and dab on cold sores as needed.
Concentration / Lack of memory
– Diffuse in your office or wherever you need to concentrate and boost memory.
– Inhale the aroma straight from the bottle if necessary.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Benefits via Feng Shui
Wealth and Prosperity
– Start a savings jar and add a drop of oil inside the jar, directly on the money you save.
Health and Family
– In the center of your house, diffuse 5 drops next to a photo of your family and keep the area free of clutter or trash.
– Add a drop to the bottom of your trash can, to your drain and anywhere else bad smells may occur.
– Diffuse 5 drops to cleanse the air and rid any negative energy
– Diffuse 5 drops to fight off the symptoms of the flu.
– Diffuse at your desk to create a healthy environment.
– DIY your own bug spray: mix 10 drops in a 16oz spray bottle and apply as needed
– Clears the mind.
– Promotes calmness.
– Assists in clear breathing.
– Helps boost mood.
Scientific name: Eucalyptus globulus
Oil origin: Tree, leaves
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Pungent, fresh
Odor strength: Extremely high
Evaporation: Top Note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.
Please do not use this oil if you have or exhibit any of the following ailments or symptoms: Estrogen dependent cancer.
Not for internal use.
The health and wellness of you and your family matters to us, and that includes the furry family members. While this oil is perfectly safe for humans, diffusing this oil is NOT safe for cats and dogs.