Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
Calm / Stress / Anxiety / Worry / Relaxation
– Add 2-3 drops to a warm bath to feel refreshed.
– Treat sore muscles by using a cold compress. To create a compress, simply fill a bowl with 1 cup of water, 5 drops of oil, and 2 ice cubes. Next, soak a 100% cotton cloth in the water, wring out the water and apply to the desired area. Rewet your cloth every 5-10 minutes to make sure your compress stays cold.
– Add 2 drops in a foot bath and soak your feet for 30 minutes to get rid of smelly feet.
– Mix 1 oz of shea butter,1 oz of coconut oil, 30 drops of cypress oil. Apply daily to desired area.
– Mix 1 oz of cypress oil with 15 drops of coconut oil and apply to bruises as needed.
Write down your career affirmations and frame it, then diffuse 10 drops in the north direction of your house.
– Diffuse in a time of crisis or concern to ease your fears.
– Add a drop to the sheets of a child that suffers from nightmares to promote a restful night of sleep.
– If you find yourself lacking motivation and enthusiasm in the workplace, add a drop mixed with carrier oil to the bottom of your feet before you go in to the office.
– Promotes energy and vitality.
– Improves the look of oily skin.
– Combine with a citrus oil for an uplifting, aromatic boost.
Fresh, clean, woodsy, herbal
Scientific name: Cupressus sempervirens
Oil origin: Wood, branches
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Fresh, spicy-wood, sharp, pine-like
Odor strength: Medium
Evaporation: Middle Note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.