Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
– Inhale the aroma from the bottle or cotton ball for nausea or unsettled stomach.
Sexual Problems / Aphrodisiac
– Especially effective for erectile dysfunction, applying a warm compress to the lower back and abdomen for 15 minutes will help get the blood flowing. To create a compress, simply fill a bowl with 1 cup of water and 5 drops of oil. Next, soak a 100% cotton cloth in the water, wring out the water and apply to the desired area. A warm compress will be about the temperature you use to wash your face, not scalding hot and not ice cold. The compress may get cold after several minutes of use so you may want to add some more warm water to your bowl as you rewet and reapply.
– Add 2-3 drops in a warm bath and soak for 30 mins to treat sore muscles and minor aches and pains.
– Diffuse 10 drops to balance out the overabundance of water energy coming from the bathroom.
Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
Cleans gums and teeth
Warm, Very spicy, subtle leather
Scientific name: Syzygium aromaticum L.
Plant origin: Leaves
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Clove like, spicy
Odor strength: Medium
Evaporation: Middle Note
Origin: Indonesia or Madagascar
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.
Please do not use this oil if you have or exhibit any of the following ailments or symptoms:
– Cancer, or liver problems, sensitive or irritable skin. In addition, please do not use on children.
The health and wellness of you and your family matters to us, and that includes the furry family members. While this oil is perfectly safe for humans, diffusing this oil is NOT safe for cats and dogs.