Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Consumption: One drop for every 4 oz of liquid (tea, water, milk)
Topical: Apply oil directly on to the problem area, for sensitive skin, dilute with your choice of carrier oil.
– Rub one drop on the back of your neck or bottom of your feet for hot flashes.
– Mix 2 drops of clary sage with 10ml of almond oil and rub your abdomen.
Sleep / Insomnia
– Put a drop of clary sage on a cotton ball and place it under your pillow.
Sexual Problems / Aphrodisiac
– Diffuse in the bedroom, or keep a cotton ball and inhale the aroma periodically to enhance libido.
Love and Marriage
– Diffuse 5 drops in the bedroom, along with 5 drops of Jasmine for to set the ultimate mood for you and your partner.
– Instead of a diffuser, safely light several tealights, each with a drop of Clary Sage and arrange them to set the mood with aroma and lighting alike.
– Missing that joyful, talk to go with your meal? Light Clary Sage scented candles before dinner to give your family that nudge to open up and join the conversation.
– Mix your own air freshener by combining 10 drops of Clary Sage, 10 drops of Bergamot. And top off a 16 oz spray bottle with water to revive the air with a welcoming fragrance.
– Diffuse throughout the entire house as Clary Sage causes one to feel euphoric and upbeat.
- Calming and soothing.
- Aids in the growth of radiant, healthy hair.
- Promotes a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Aphrodisiac characteristics.
Scientific name: Salvia Sclarea
Oil origin: Herb
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Sweet, fruity, herbaceous
Odor strength: Medium
Evaporation: Middle note
Origin: Eastern Europe or France
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.