Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Hair Growth / Dandruff
– Mix 2 drops of cedarwood oil and coconut oil and apply to your hair and scalp. Leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse.
– Combine 8 drops of cedarwood with 4 tbsp of carrier oil and massage on your chest and back.
Calm / Stress / Anxiety / Worry / Relaxation
– Pour hot water into a bowl and 3 drops of oil that you have selected, place your head about 12 inches above the bowl and cover your head with a towel and form a tent over the bowl to keep the steam in. Inhale the steam for 1 to 2 minutes with your eyes closed.
– Create a massage oil by mixing the following:
– 3 drops of Cedarwood
– 3 drops of Rosemary
– 3 drops of Lavender
– 4 tbsp of carrier oil
– Gently massage your neck, shoulders, and temples for 5-10 minutes or until relaxed.
Concentration / Lack of memory
– Mix 1 drop of oil with 5 ml of water and spritz on your wrists and collarbone to reduce forgetfulness caused by lack of concentration.
– Apply 1 drop of oil to a cotton ball and inhale the aroma, or inhale the aroma straight from the bottle before work, while you’re studying.
Knowledge and Self Cultivation
– Diffuse in the front left part of your home or office in a diffuser that is metal, wood, or a water element–such as a painting of the ocean, or a figurine that resembles wave, or the use of a hue of blue.
– To make a disinfectant spray to clean counters and stovetops, mix ¼ cup of vinegar, ¾ cup of water, and 30 drops of Bergamot in a 16 oz glass spray bottle.
– Add 10 drops of oil to a safe burning candle to enhance a feeling of togetherness and feeling grounded with your family.
– Add 15 drops to a spray bottle diluted with 2 cups of water to create your own natural air freshener.
– Diffuse 10 drops of oil to balance out the over abundance of water in this room.
– Diffuse 10 drops in your home office to boost the confidence that may be lacking in your daily work.
– Add 15 drops of oil to a spray bottle and spray on carpets and in entry way to repel fleas and moths.
– Promotes a peaceful night of sleep
– Clears skin complexion
– Natural insect repellent.
– Promotes strength.
Sweet, woodsy, tree nut
Scientific name: Cedrus Atlantica
Oil origin: Wood
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Aroma: Warm, Balsamic, Woody
Odor strength: Low
Evaporation: Base Note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.
Not for internal use.