Diffusion: Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser.
Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to problem area. Dilute with carrier oil, coconut is recommended, if you have sensitive skin.
– Rub 5 drops of Bergamot oil on your stomach immediately after your meal to reduce symptoms such as nausea, bloating, and indigestion. .
Calm / Stress / Anxiety / Worry / Relaxation
– To relieve stress and anxiety, diffuse 5 drops at home or at work.
– Inhale the aroma directly from the bottle if you don’t have a diffuser available.
– Rub 2 drops to your fingertips and massage your temples and the back of your neck. Apply more as needed.
Wealth and Prosperity
– Diffusing 10 drops of Bergamot in the southeast corner of your home, or in your office space can increase your chances of wealth and prosperity TEN fold!
– To attract money, wealth or success in general, place three to five drops of Bergamot oil in your wallet, purse and pockets. Dripping some directly onto coins and bills is also useful, especially if you then spend that money on items relating to your goal.
– Make your own disinfectant spray for sinks, counters, and stove tops by mixing ¼ cup of vinegar, ¾ cup of water, and 30 drops of Bergamot in a 16 oz glass spray bottle.
– Diffuse 5 drops in your office to enhance your ability to think clearly and to reduce stressful energy.
– Soothing aroma to lull you into a peaceful night of sleep.
– Purifies skin.
– Sleep aid.
– Promotes positive outlook.
Spicy, citrus, floral tinge
Scientific name: Citrus Aurantium bergamia
Oil origin: Fruit peel
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Aroma: Sweet, citrus
Odor strength: Middle
Evaporation: Middle note
Possible irritation to sensitive skin. Keep away from children. If you are expecting, nursing, or under the care of a physician, please consult your physician prior to use. Keep away from eyes, ear canal, and other sensitive areas.